The responsibility of an IB&X implementation consultant (IC) is to increase the HSE & business performance of a client.
Together with the client, an IC works on certain key HSE processes. The current processes we improve are:
- Permit to work process
- Lock Out-Tag Out-Try Out process
- Production Communication process
- Management of Change process
- Incident Management process
The process improvements are implemented in 6-8 weeks, with 2 full weeks on site. After the Go Live of the new process, a series of review moments are held, the process performance improvement is measured and the project is closed.
Next to the typical qualities of a consultant, like:
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrating empathy: flexibility, responsiveness to stakeholder needs, collaboration and assume positive intent
- Administrative skills: comfortable with Excel, creating appropriate and user-friendly reports and status updates
- Financial & business acumen: Maintaining a project focus, but getting “into the weeds” when required,
the following skills and characteristics are required:
- A plant person that is easily interacting with both shop floor and plant management
- Getting a group to focus on a result
- Getting people to take responsibility
- Lean process improvements ability
- Specific process knowledge (i.e. PtW, LoToTo, etc.)
- Willing to learn, work with and configure, the process supporting software Unite
If you are enthousiastic about joining our internationally operating team, or if you have specific questions, please contact Barbro Stalbrink.
(Acquisition is not appreciated)