iB&X Privacy Statement
You may submit inquiries regarding personal data protection, privacy and security matters to iB&X, Gedempt Hamerkanaal 163, 1021 KP Amsterdam, the Netherlands, T +31 20 5727900, email@example.com.
- our social media pages located at www.linkedin.com/company/ibanx-hse, twitter.com/ibnx_hse, www.youtube.com/user/HSESolutions, plus.google.com/106468568876793545018, (collectively, our “Social Media Pages”); and
and applies to all visitors/users of the iB&X Sites and services, and our Social Media Pages.
You may visit the iB&X Sites anonymously, without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself. There are times, however, when we may need certain personally identifiable information (“Personal Data”) from you. You may choose to provide us with Personal Data (such as your name, email address and company name) through the iB&X Sites when you request documentation or send in a question. When you provide Personal Data, such Personal Data will be used in order to provide you with access to the requested products, services, content and/or information. We may also use the Personal Data to help us understand who is using our products and services and to help us manage business development activities. If you tell us that you do not want us to use this Personal Data as a basis for further contact with you, we will respect your wishes. Please click here to unsubscribe from future communications or if you would like to access your iB&X account and have it altered, corrected or disabled, or disconnected from your current company, or receive assistance with changes to your account which you cannot perform from your account page, please contact iB&X Support at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access, correction or erasure of your Personal Data.
We may collect your Personal Data:
• When you contact us with your questions, comments, ideas, support tickets, complaints, or communicate with IB&X (including when applying for employment with iB&X): we may collect various information, depending on the manner in which you contact us (e.g. if you send us an email, we will collect your email address; if you solicit for a job, we will collect your details as provided in your application) and the reason for contacting us. In any case, we will collect your contact details to be able to respond and further communicate with you.
• When you subscribe to our release notes & updates mailing list : we will collect your first and last names, your company name, your location and your email address
• When you submit a support ticket with iB&X: we will collect your first and last names and your email address so we can respond to your report. You will also need to describe the problem that you have experienced with one of our services so we can take care of it. We strongly recommend you to not send us screenshots and/or attachments that contain production data of your applications, or any confidential or personal data, when you submit a support ticket with us.
• When you visit the iB&X Sites: iB&X may also collect certain data from your computer and internet connection, including the IP address of your computer, the date and time you accessed our web sites, the internet address of web sites from which you link to the iB&X Sites, the computer technology you are using (such as laptop or tablet) and your movements and preferences on the iB&X Sites.
• From other sources: we may receive your Personal Data from your co-workers and friends, from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms, talent acquisition partners, , as well as from other third parties.
• Offline: we may collect your Personal Data from you offline, such as when you attend one of our workshops or visit our event, or call our Support Team.
Release notes & Updates
If you wish to subscribe to our Support Center, release notes & updates, we will use your name and email address to send these to you. If you no longer wish to receive our release notes & updates you may unsubscribe at any time by using the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each release note, survey or update communication, or visit our website unsubscribe page.
We collect information from opening Release notes & Updates to help us provide better customer experience, customer service and to make the IB&X communications as user friendly and purposeful as possible. For example, we keep track of the domains from which people visit and we also measure visitor activity on the iB&X Sites. However, when we do so, we do so in ways that keep the information anonymous. iB&X may use this data to analyze trends and statistics and to help us provide better customer experience and customer service. None of the information described in this paragraph is reviewed at an individual level.
We reserve the right to collect, use and distribute aggregated information, analysis, statistics and other data generated by your use of the IB&X Platform, provided, however, that we shall not disclose any such data unless such data is in an anonymized, aggregated form that would not permit the identification of the data as associated with you.
iB&X Support Center Invitations
If you choose to invite others to the iB&X Support Center within your organization, we will ask you for the other user’s first and last name and email address. We will automatically send him/her an email inviting him/her to visit the iB&X Support site after we have created an account. iB&X stores this information for the purpose of sending this one-time email and communicating with this user about support tickets and sending satisfaction surveys. Invited users may contact us at email@example.com to request that we remove this information from our database.
If you use our IB&X Support Center (e.g. Knowledge Base or HSE Community pages), you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of the iB&X Knowledge Base or HSE Community, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in the iB&X Knowledge Base and HSE Community.
We collect information from visits to the iB&X Sites to help us provide better customer experience, customer service and to make the iB&X Sites as user friendly and purposeful as possible. For example, we keep track of the domains from which people visit and we also measure visitor activity on the iB&X Sites. However, when we do so, we do so in ways that keep the information anonymous. iB&X may use this data to analyze trends and statistics and to help us provide better customer experience and customer service. None of the information described in this paragraph is reviewed at an individual level. We reserve the right to collect, use and distribute aggregated information, analysis, statistics and other data generated by your use of the iB&X Platform, provided, however, that we shall not disclose any such data unless such data is in an anonymized, aggregated form that would not permit the identification of the data as associated with you. Links to Other Web Sites The iB&X Sites may contain links to other web sites. iB&X is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites. The links from the iB&X Sites to other web sites do not imply that iB&X endorses or has reviewed the third party web sites. We suggest contacting the operators of those web sites directly for information on their privacy policies.
Our Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Data and Other Information
We may use your Personal Data:
- to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you Release notes & Updatesto send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the services and changes to our terms, conditions and policies;
- to facilitate social sharing functionality;
- to allow you to send messages to your connections through the services (by using this functionality, you are telling us that you are entitled to use and provide us with your connections’ names and email addresses);
- for our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, enhancing, improving and modifying our services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities; and
- as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal processes; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations and those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety and property, and that of our affiliates, you and others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies and limit the damages that we may sustain.
iB&X is not in the business of selling your Personal Data. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
- iB&X, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions, such as maintaining databases, web site hosting, data analysis, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing, processing payments, and other similar services. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
- By you, on message boards, chat, profile pages and blogs and other services to which you are able to post information and materials (including, without limitation, our Social Media Pages) Please note that any information you post or disclose will become public information, and may be available to users of the iB&X Sites and services, and our Social Media Pages, and to the general public. We urge you to be very careful when deciding to disclose your Personal Data, or any other information.
- To your connections associated with your social media account, to other web site users, as well as to your social media account provider, in connection with your social sharing activity. If you do not want your Personal Data shared with other users or with your social media account provider, please do not participate in social sharing on the IB&X Sites and services.
- In the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings) we may disclose your Personal Data to a third party.
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate we may also disclose your Personal Data to a third party: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal processes; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations and those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety and property, and that of our affiliates, you and others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies and limit the damages that we may sustain.
Your Personal Data is treated as strictly confidential and we have taken appropriate technical and organizational security measures against loss and unlawful processing of such information. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please notify us immediately about the problem by contacting us.
If you would like to review, correct, update, suppress or delete your Personal Data that has been previously provided to us by you, you may contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. In your request, please make clear what Personal Data you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Data that you have provided to us suppressed from our database and, if applicable, let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your Personal Data that you have provided to us. For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the Personal Data associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes. There may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed. If you are a resident of California, under 18 and a registered user of our services, you may ask us to remove content or information that you have posted to the iB&X Sites by contacting us at: email@example.com. Please note that your request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information, as, for example, some of your content may have been reposted by another user.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be stored on servers located within the European Union, but may also be processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers. By using the iB&X Sites and services you consent to the transfer of your information to countries outside your country of residence, which may have different data protection rules than those of your country.
Changes to Our Policy